Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mecha Head


For the first (real) post here is a picture I did of a Mecha (Mechanical). I start with ideas, in fact I had the idea of this already skectched on paper. Keep in mind that when you see an image, there is a lot of work and imagination behind it- it's not something that you get a plain sheet of paper and you make this on the first try. You have to know what you want to do in the first place. I will come up with tons of information in the future on how to build up an image and make it visable. I will explain the process of my images, from skretch to the final product! Beginners should not worry, I will make simple tutorials for them too!
Regarding to the tools I used are Photoshop CS2 and a Graphic Tablet. For now it's just the image of it ready, next time I will post the process of how I did it. Hope you like it.

No comments: