Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spiderman - Traditional Way

Here are two drawings I did of Spiderman. I am still unsure if I will color them digitally... I did them the usual way they are done in comics. I have studied more in depth the anatomy and it's incredible on how many different things and aspects you have to keep in mind.

1. Here is the first example of Spiderman. This one I decided to ink it... in comic book industries there are people who do the pencil work, others who ink, and others who colour... but I've got to do all this by myself! :)



2. This one I kept it in pencil. It's a bit more rough regarding to strokes but overall it came out pretty well... I have challenged myself for this one. I had to make it in about 2 hours, in fact I did 1 hour on drawing and rendering Spiderman, and another hour to draw and render the background. (Mission accomplished!) :)
More Comic Heros to come...

Peace!

No comments: